September 7th-15th, 2019, West Virginia –The All American Training Institute (ATI Training) is excited to announce a Home Inspection Training Course in West Virginia.
“Our team is excited to bring this extensive Home Inspector Training Course to West Virginia. The average salary for a home inspector in the state of West Virginia is $43,710 per year. Those who enroll in our course will be set for a stable and rewarding career!” says Amy Newcomer, ATI Training Co-Founder
About the All American Training Institute
ATI Training was created to offer students a one-stop-shop to jump-start their career as a home inspector. The goal was to create a training program that offered superior training and a support network. ATI Training has done just that for many students over the years and is the nationwide leader in home inspector training. Training is offered in all 50 states and includes both classroom and in-field training. This course work leaves new home inspectors feeling qualified, not just certified.
Region 2 WORKFORCE West Virginia is hosting several free one-hour informational sessions for parents of high school students who want to learn more about post-graduate job training, military options, and community and four-year college options and financing assistance.
- College, training, and service options
- Financial aid, grants, and how to get them
- When and how to apply for schooling
- Job opportunities for your student
- Where to find additional resources
The Careers and Financial Aid Seminars will be presented at 6 p.m. at the following locations:
- Scott High School, Oct. 1
- Van High School, Oct. 3
- Buffalo High School, Oct. 4
- Chapmanville Regional High School, Oct. 8
- May High School, Oct. 9
- Mingo Central High School, Oct. 10
- Wayne High School, Oct. 11
- Tolsia High School, Oct. 15
- Logan High School, Oct. 16
- Spring Valley High School, Oct. 18
- Cabell-Midland High School, Oct. 25
- Tug Valley High School, Nov. 5
- Poca High School, Nov. 7
- Sherman High School, Nov. 15
The Region 2 WORKFORCE Investment Board serves businesses, workers and individuals in Boone, Cabell, Lincoln, Logan, Mingo, Putnam and Wayne counties in West Virginia and works to meet local economic and workforce development needs. Additional information is available at www.wvregion2.org.