Huntington, W.Va., Seven Jenkins Fenstermaker attorneys have been named to the 2018 West Virginia Super Lawyers list and five have been named to the 2018 West Virginia Rising Stars list.
The following attorneys named on the 2018 Super Lawyers list, identified by the practice area(s) for which they are being recognized, are:
- Stephen Golder – Business/Corporate Law
- Charles Gould – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Lee Murray Hall – Insurance Coverage
- Barbara Keefer – Insurance Coverage
- Thomas Scarr – General Litigation
- Robert Sweeney Jr. – Construction Litigation
- Barry Taylor – Medical Malpractice Defense
The following attorneys named on the 2018 Rising Stars list, identified by the practice area(s) for which they are being recognized, are:
- James Heslep – Workers’ Compensation
- Nathanial Kuratomi – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Anna Price – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Xavier Staggs – Employment & Labor
- Sarah Walling – Insurance Coverage
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process, which results in a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
Jenkins Fenstermaker, PLLC provides representation in West Virginia, Kentucky and Ohio, backed by more than 90 years of legal experience. Clients can find attorneys dedicated to quality, detail-oriented representation in business and commercial law; wills, trusts and estates; litigation; and labor and employment law.